The Godavari River is one of the most important rivers in India, and it has a rich history and culture. A boat ride from Rajahmundry to Bhadrachalam is a great way to experience this history and culture firsthand.
Rajahmundry to bhadrachalam by boat
Rajahmundry is a historic city located on the banks of the Godavari River. It was once the capital of the Eastern Chalukya Empire, and it is home to many important historical and cultural sites. Bhadrachalam is another historic city located on the Godavari River. It is home to the famous Sri Sitaramachandra Swamy Temple, which is one of the most important Hindu pilgrimage sites in India.
The boat ride from Rajahmundry to Bhadrachalam takes about 12 hours. During the journey, you will pass through some of the most beautiful scenery in India. You will see lush green forests, towering mountains, and tranquil villages. You will also have the opportunity to learn about the history and culture of the region from your boat captain.
The boat ride is a great way to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the Godavari River. It is also a great way to learn about the history and culture of the region. If you are looking for a unique and unforgettable travel experience, a boat ride from Rajahmundry to Bhadrachalam is a great option.
The boat journey from Rajahmundry to Bhadrachalam takes approximately 12 hours. The boats typically depart from Rajahmundry between 6:00 AM and 7:00 AM and arrive in Bhadrachalam between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
The cost of the boat journey from Rajahmundry to Bhadrachalam varies depending on the boat operator and the type of accommodation you choose. Here is a general breakdown of the costs:
- Non-AC Boat: ₹500 – ₹1,000 (per person)
- AC Boat: ₹1,000 – ₹2,000 (per person)
In addition to the boat fare, you may also need to pay for the following:
- Food: ₹200 – ₹500 (per person)
- Water: ₹20 – ₹50 (per bottle)
- Snacks: ₹50 – ₹100 (per person)
Tips for Saving Money
Here are a few tips for saving money on your boat journey from Rajahmundry to Bhadrachalam:
- Book your tickets in advance: Boat tickets tend to be more expensive during the peak season (July-September). Book your tickets in advance to get a better deal.
- Choose a non-AC boat: AC boats are more expensive than non-AC boats. If you don’t mind the heat, opt for a non-AC boat to save money.
- Pack your own food and snacks: Food and snacks on board the boats can be expensive. Pack your own food and snacks to save money.
- Travel during the off-season: The boat journey is more affordable during the off-season (October-June).
Here is a sample itinerary for a boat ride from Rajahmundry to Bhadrachalam:
- Day 1:
- Depart from Rajahmundry in the morning.
- Enjoy the scenery and learn about the history and culture of the region from your boat captain.
- Stop for lunch at a village along the way.
- Continue on your journey and arrive in Bhadrachalam in the evening.
- Day 2:
- Visit the Sri Sitaramachandra Swamy Temple.
- Explore the city of Bhadrachalam.
- Depart from Bhadrachalam in the afternoon.
This is just a sample itinerary, and you can customize it to fit your interests and time constraints. With a little planning, you can ensure that your boat ride from Rajahmundry to Bhadrachalam is a memorable and enjoyable experience.