Khatu Shyam is a popular Hindu pilgrimage site in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is located about 262 kilometers from Faridabad, a city in the neighboring state of Haryana. Pilgrims from all over India travel to Khatu Shyam to worship the deity Shyam Baba, who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Krishna.also read faridabad to khatu shyam distance.
faridabad to khatu shyam distance
The distance from Faridabad to Khatu Shyam can be covered by road, rail, or bus. The best way to travel depends on your budget and time constraints.
By road: The fastest way to travel from Faridabad to Khatu Shyam is by road. The journey takes about 4 hours by car or taxi. The most convenient route is to take the NH8 highway from Faridabad to Jaipur and then take the NH58 highway to Khatu Shyam.
By rail: There is no direct train from Faridabad to Khatu Shyam. You will need to take a train to Jaipur or Delhi and then transfer to a train to Khatu Shyam. The journey takes about 6-7 hours by train.
By bus: There are regular bus services from Faridabad to Khatu Shyam. The journey takes about 5-6 hours by bus.
Tips for pilgrims:
- The best time to visit Khatu Shyam is during the winter months (October to March), when the weather is pleasant.
- If you are traveling by road, it is advisable to start early in the morning to avoid traffic.
- There are many hotels and guesthouses in Khatu Shyam to cater to pilgrims.
- It is advisable to book your accommodation in advance, especially if you are traveling during the peak season.
- There are many restaurants in Khatu Shyam that serve both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- It is advisable to carry your own water and snacks, as the prices of food and drinks may be higher in Khatu Shyam.
- Pilgrims are advised to dress respectfully when visiting the temple.
Khatu Shyam is a sacred place for Hindus from all over India.