The Arunachalam and Kanchipuram are two of the most important pilgrimage sites in Tamil Nadu, India. Arunachalam is a sacred hill that is said to be the abode of Lord Shiva, while Kanchipuram is known as the “City of Temples” and is home to some of the most ancient and revered temples in India.arunachalam to kanchi distance
Arunachalam to kanchi distance
The distance between Arunachalam and Kanchipuram is approximately 115 kilometers (71 miles). This distance can be covered by car, bus, or train.
By car: Drive from Arunachalam to Kanchipuram in approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes via the NH 79B highway.
bus: Take a regular bus from Arunachalam to Kanchipuram, which takes approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.
By train: Take a train from Thiruvannamalai, the nearest railway station to Arunachalam, to Kanchipuram, which takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
A spiritual journey: The journey from Arunachalam to Kanchipuram is not just a physical journey, but also a spiritual journey. Both Arunachalam and Kanchipuram are places of great spiritual power and significance.
Arunachalam is a place where people come to seek enlightenment and liberation.
Kanchipuram is a place where people come to worship Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu, and Goddess Kamakshi.
If you plan a spiritual journey to Arunachalam and Kanchipuram, take your time and savor the journey. There are many places to stop and visit along the way.
Here are some suggestions:
- Arunachaleswarar Temple: Visit the main temple in Arunachalam, dedicated to Lord Shiva and one of the largest and most important Shiva temples in India.
- Girvalam: Walk the 14-kilometer (8.7-mile) path that circumambulates Arunachalam as a form of devotion.
- Sri Ramana Ashram: Visit the ashram of Sri Ramana Maharshi, a great spiritual teacher of the 20th century.
- Ekambareswarar Temple: Visit the main temple in Kanchipuram, dedicated to Lord Shiva and one of the five Panch Bhoota Sthalams, which are temples that represent the five elements of nature.
- Vaikunta Perumal Temple: Visit a Vishnu temple known for its beautiful architecture and sculptures.
- Kamakshi Amman Temple: Visit a Shakti temple dedicated to Goddess Kamakshi, one of the 18 Maha Shakti Peethas, which are the most important Shakti temples in Hinduism.
I hope this blog post is helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.